We apply a homemade organic conditioner to our toxic-free synthetic fibers. This conditioner is handcrafted in small batches and helps promote your hair growth in more ways than one. Comfortable to wear and versatile to style, our Marley hair has a soft coarse texture, for a more volumized look.
- Lightweight & Soft Touch
- Itch-Free (No need to pre-wash the hair prior to use)
- Anti-Bacterial (Chemical free hair to promote hair growth)
- Oil Infused
- Hot Water Set
- Vitamin E (Contains antioxidants that reduce hair follicle cells from breaking down from tension)
- Aloe Vera (Contains proteolytic enzymes which repair dead skin cells on the scalp. Promotes hair growth, reduces itching of the scalp, & reduces dandruff)
- Vitamin B (Balances natural scalp oils & moisturizes dry skin)
- Grapeseed Oil (Adds shine to the extensions)
- Glycerin (Helps trap moisture into hair and scalp)
- Panthenol/Vitamin B5 ( Hydrates the hair & scalp by retaining moisture such as oils)
- Geogard ECT (Protects from bacteria, yeasts, and molds)
- Cetrimonium Chloride (Reduces frizz and fly-aways)
❋ Free from sulfates, parabens, phthalates, and petrolatum.
❋ We begin shipping pre-orders within one week
To keep our footprint light, pre-orders allow us to prepare your order, use as little resources as possible, and maintain our commitment to keeping it green.
NO animal meat fat
NO polyvinyl chloride
NO toxic dye
A new standard in beauty
We believe in clean and responsible beauty.
Every product we formulate is organic, vegan, free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, dyes, GMOs, and is always cruelty-free.
Hair for kinky ywist
I have used this hair before and I have still not had any reaction.
Hair for twist
Hair was kinky twisted and it did not itch. Hair was crocheted.
I love it!
I will keep getting my braiding hair from here for as long as I do these protective styles. I love what they’re doing to protect us from unnecessary toxins that we wouldn’t even know are an issue. I love that the company is black and woman owned as well. The fact that the product is ACTUALLY a quality product is the cherry on top.
They are light, they are softer than the other rough Marley brands while still having texture, beautifully packaged, smells great (I am fragrance sensitive and I love the scent) so happy to support a black owned business. You have a customer for life.
My experience using the Marley hair has been great!!